Sunday 10 October 2010

Collecting the ordinary sceneries

Oh dear. Almost 3 weeks without a post.
or more like, "has it already been 3 weeks since I sent to zanzibar??!"

This is scary, cuz I've only got 2 weeks left before going back to Tokyo!

My life started rolling properly about a month ago. Now I know what I'm doing, I know what is where in Dar, where to have fun, and I have a good company too. I suddenly found myself really enjoying my life.. when I've only got 3 weeks to go before relocation.

I'm gonna miss this place. what to do??

I started collecting photos of the favourite ordinary places around Dar.. normal scenery I've been seeing, but not necessarily having a record of. The bunch of photos below are from a casual walk around the town on saturday, but I will try to continue doing this till the day I leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment