Monday 20 September 2010

Zanzibar revisited


The main post of the day today..

After the ramadhan break wkend, I immediately set off to another 6-day business trip this time to Mwanza, the 2nd biggest city of Tanzania.

Fast forward, I came back to Dar, my friend says "let's go to Zanzibar this weekend cuz we may not have time in October!"
True, we are running out of "weekends".

So we went. My 2nd visit to the paradise.

This time I managed to go to Prison Island, with massive turtoise and the most beautiful beach ever, and Nungui, a famous spot for diving.
Do I dive? again, no not really, but I did a Try Dive and it was fun. (I will use my paid holiday to go to Thailand or somewhere to get a lisence... I'm serious!)

Unfortunately there's no underwater picture, but let me show you how beautiful that place is...

...How could you not fall in love with this island?

No comments:

Post a Comment